At Dakhata Technical Training Academy, we welcome all candidates that have an interest and potential to learn the technical skills we offer. However, there are certain criteria we look for in our candidates to match our standard.
- The minimum qualification to be Class 10th with a minimum score of 45% score in their final exams. Class 12 and ITI preferred
- Candidates that pass our psychometric test and interview
- PCC clearance is a must for outstation candidates
If you think you are eligible, you can either apply online by filling the form here or send us your application via courier.
For offline application submission, please send us the list of documents as per the list below.
Please note: We may require additional documents at a later stage.
- Duly filled admission form Download Here
- Passport sized photograph (To be attached to the admission form)
- ID proof – scanned copy (Voter ID/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence)
- Highest qualification certificate – scanned copy (Class 10, 12, Bachelors Degree Certificate or Others)
You need to send the documents to the below postal address:
Dakhata Technical Training Academy
C4, Sagar Building, Sadananda Road,
Kolkata – 700 026, India.
Once we receive your application, we will evaluate the same and get back to you with a response within 7-10 working days.
If you get selected for the course, you will be required to make the payment for the course via Demand Draft / Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) prior to your admission.
If you have payment/admission related queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.